Enjoy wonderful 9 days with the ancient Egyptian history of Cairo , the pyramids and the Egyptian museum,then south to Luxor to visit valley of kings and Karnak temple ,then you will enjoy and relaxing your time in Hurghada.
Day 1: Arrival Cairo
- Welcome to Cairo ,Egypt (around the clock ).
- Our representative will meet and assist you to finish the arrival procedures
- Then he assist you to have your luggage
- He will escort you to the hotel in Cairo by deluxe vehicle air-conditional
- At hotel he assist you to check-in
- And confirm your pick up times for your tours.
Day 2: Pyramids/Egyptian museum
- after breakfast will start your tour to visit Giza plateau
- where you can see the three pyramids and the great sphinx (4500bc) then continue to visit the Egyptian museum over there you will see the golden collection of king Tut ankh Amun then you will have your lunch
- continue to visit Khan el Khalili the oldest market in middle east,over night Cairo.
Day 3: Citadel/ Old Cairo
- After breakfast at your hotel,
- will we pick you up to visit citadel Salah El Din which consider the most historical site of Cairo from islamic era inside the citadel the great mosque of Mohamed Ali who ruled Egypt (1805-1849) the tomb of Mohamed Ali inside the mosque ,the mosque built on Istanbul mosques style
- After lunch continue to visit church of Serga it’s date back to 5th century ad inside the church you can see the cave where the holy family stayed
- Then visit the monastery and church of St,George one of the few remaining circle churches in middle east
- The interior is a bit gutted from past fires,but the stained glass windows are bright and colorful,
- The church is a Greek orthodox. then you will end your tour by visit Ben Ezra Synagogue where jewish believed the book of baby Moses was found. then drive back to your hotel overnight Cairo.
Day 4: Luxor West Bank
- After breakfast and check out will pick you up to Cairo airport for your flight to Luxor to visit west bank of Luxor ,valley of kings
- over there you can visit the royal tombs of the New Kingdom kings
- then visit Hatshpsuit temple
- the unique temple which built by female queen (Hatsheput)
- end your tour by visit colossi of Memenon.back to your Hotel over night Luxor.
Day 5: Luxor East Bank
- After your breakfast you will visit Karnak temple the largest temple in Egypt and contains around 22 temple inside
- it’s a huge complex in Luxor
- one of beautiful construction there (hypostyle hall ) then continue to visit Luxor temple
- it’s decorated the center of the city and it's built by great king Amenhotep 111 around 1350 BC
- and over there you can see the oldest church and mosque built in Luxor
- transfer to Hurghada, around 3,30 hours drive.over night Hurghada.
Day 6: Hurghada Excursions
- After breakfast (optional tours) snorkeling among the red Sea coral reefs diving fishing or choose one of the many other activities.
- over night Hurghada.
Day 7: Hurghada Excursions
After breakfast (optional tours) snorkeling among the red Sea coral reefs diving fishing or choose one of the many other activities. over night Hurghada.
Day 8: Fly to Cairo
- after breakfast relaxing ,afternoon pick you up to Hurghada air port fly to Cairo our representative will meet and assist then pick you up to your Hotel in Cairo
- over night Cairo.
Day 9: Final Departure
after breakfast check out then transfer to Cairo airport for final departure.
- Arrival/departure assistance.
- 4 night’s accommodation in Cairo at a 5 star hotel on bed and breakfast basis.
- 1 night accommodation in Luxor a 5 star Hotel on bed and breakfast basis.
- 3 Nights accommodation in Hurghada at a 5 star hotel on bed and breakfast basis.
- Private English speaking tour guide.
- Entrance fees for all sightseeing.
- Private and deluxe air conditioned vehicle for all transportation.
- Domestic flights: Cairo to Luxor and Hurghada to Cairo
- Luggage handling at airports and hotels.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Any Optional activities not mentioned in the itinerary.
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Any optional tours
- Personal Spendings
- Single 1225.00.US.$.
- Double room 800.00.US$.per person on double
- Group tours 20 pax 745.00..US$. per person on double.