Enjoy overnight tour to Luxor from your hotel in Hurghada to visit the famous sightseen in Luxor: Luxor, Karnak and Hatshepsut temples and more
Love Egypt tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada to transfer to Luxor around 3 hours’ drive to visit Karnak temples which contain 22 temple. One of the great constructions at Karnak the great hypostyle which contain 134 columns then continue your tour to Luxor temple which stand as a witness for all religions in Egypt (pharaonic, Christianity an Islamic). The two temples connected by great Sphinx Avenue over 3 K.M then pick you up to your hotel
Optional tours: Sound and light show at Karnak temple, city tour to see the country side, felucca tour at sunset time
After breakfast in hotel will pick you up to cross the Nile to visit west bank to visit Valley of the Kings over 62 tombs of the kings of new kingdom 1550 B.C among of them the golden king Tut Ankh Amun (extra ticket) you will visit 3 tombs then visit Hatshepsut temple the rocky cut temple take the shape of modern design has 3 terraces continue to visit Colossi of Memnon the two huge statues of Amenhotep III behind it you can see the ruins of his temple. then drive back to your hotel in Hurghada
- Pick up services from your hotel & return
- Accommodation for a night at 5* Hotel, Sheraton , Sofitel , St. George Luxor Resort.
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Tour guide Egyptologist
- Entrance Ticket .
- Water- soft Drink during your tour
- All taxes & service charge
- Any extras not mentioned in the tour
|| $ 260
|2 to 4 Persons
|| $ 180
|5 to 10 Persons
|| $ 150
Tour and Prices:
Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
- 0 - 05.99 Free of Charge
- 6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
- Egypt Fantastic Tours does not charge a cancellation fee for tours and excursions cancelled for ‘force majeure’ reasons such as volcanoes, earthquakes, or reasons beyond control.
- If cancellation happens due to personal or business reasons and Egypt Fantastic Tours has already incurred costs on your behalf, these costs will be transferred to you.