Enjoy a trip to explore the Egyptian history start by Cairo to visit one of the seven wonders of the world (the pyramids) and the Egyptian museum that you can see the collection of king Tut Ankh Amun then you will go south to visit Luxor to enjoy watching the great monuments over there (Karnak temple and Vally of the Kings) then you will end this wonderful trip by visiting Alexandria to visit Pompey pillar.
Day 1: Arrival Cairo
Day 2: Pyramids/Egyptian museum
Day 3: Alexandria Tours (optional)
Day 4: citadel/ Old Cairo
Day 5: Luxor West Banks
Day 6: Luxor east bank/Fly to Cairo
- * The price 610 $ all year accept the Easter & Christmas periods .
- 4 night’s accommodation in Cairo at a 5 star hotel on bed and breakfast basis (Movenpick – le meridian pyramids hotel & Spa)
- One night’s accommodation in Luxor at a 5 star hotel on bed and breakfast basis (Sonesta St. George)
- All transfers as per above mentioned program
- Private English speaking tour guide “Egyptologist”.
- Entrance fees for all sightseeing
- Private air conditioned vehicle for all transportation
- Arrival/departure assistance
- Domestic flights: Cairo to Luxor and Luxor to Cairo
- Luggage handling at airports and hotels
- All taxes & service charge
- Any extras not mentioned in the program