Enjoy crossing desert from Hurghada to Luxor to visit great Karnak temples and cross the Nile to visit Valley of the kings, The Golden King Tut Ankh Amun, Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi of Memnon and more.
Book with your favorite travel companion, LoveEgyptTours!
Love Egypt tours representative will pick you up from hotel in Hurghada to transfer to Luxor to visit karnak temples the largest complex in Egypt, This complex not only walls and colomns but it is considered the biggest book of history telling us the history of Egypt, when you visit the hypostyle hall of Karnak temples you will know the meaning of the beauty then enjoy your lunch after that cross the river Nile to visit Valley of the kings where the royal tombs of ancient kings the place is richly decorated. Among those tombs is the tomb of the golden boy Tut Ankh Amon which is the only one we found intact in the valley of the kings 1922, Then visit Hatshepsut temple “El dier El-bahary” the only female pharaoh ruled Egypt over 18 years the temple considered unique style then end your tour by visiting colossi of Memnon then drive back to your hotel in Hurghada.
- Pick up from your hotel in Hurghada
- Air-conditioned modern van Hurghada / Luxor / Hurghada
- Excursion to Luxor as mentioned in program
- Entrance fees
- Lunch at local restaurant included
- Soft drinks
- Bottle of Mineral Water to Each person during the tour
- All taxes & service charge
- Any extras not mentioned in the tour
|2 Persons||130 $|
|3 Persons||120 $|
|4 Persons||115 $|
|5 Persons||110 $|
|6 Persons||100 $|
Tour and Prices
Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound. The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
- 0 – 05.99 Free of Charge
- 6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
- Egypt Fantastic Tours does not charge a cancellation fee for tours and excursions cancelled for ‘force majeure’ reasons such as volcanoes, earthquakes, or reasons beyond control.
- If cancellation happens due to personal or business reasons and Egypt Fantastic Tours has already incurred costs on your behalf, these costs will be transferred to you.
Request Your Tour Now
And complete the form
To visit the famous sightseen in Luxor: Karnak Temples, Valley of the Kings, The Golden King Tut Ankh Amun, Hatshepsut Temples, Colossi of Memnon and more.