Day Tour to Edfu and Kom Ombo from Luxor
Your expert tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor lounge and accompany you in a full day tour to visit Edfu and KomOmbo Temples. Start with 2 hours’ drive journey along the Nile River to Edfu city where you will visit the Temple of Horus at Edfu. consider the most complete and the best preserved of all Egyptian temples. Edfu Temple was constructed between 237 and 57 BC during the Ptolemaic era extended between 332 – 30 BC. Continue driving for almost 1h30 to Komombo located at about 70 km south of Edfu, visit the unusual double Temple built for Haroeris the falcon god and Sobek the crocodile god. Komombo temple was built during the Greco-Roman era in Egypt. Enjoy fantastic scene of the ancient Egyptian Calendar, the Medical instruments and more. Later on, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Luxor.
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return.
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Expert tour guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- All service charges & taxes.
- Any extras not mentioned in the program.
- Up to 2 years: FREE
- Age from 2 and below 6 years: 25% of adult price
- Age from 6 up to 11 years: 50% of adult price
- Ages 12 and Up: adult price.
- Children policy is applied to children who share rooms with their parents ( Maximum 1 Child sharing parent's room )
- If your tour includes airfare, additional charges for your children may apply.