Day Tour to Ramesseum Temple, Habu Temple, and Nobles Valley
A.M you will be picked up from your Hotel or Nile Cruise in Luxor then you will be transferred by private a/c vehicle to the West Bank of the Nile where you will visit Medinat Habu. It is an archaeological locality situated near the foot of the Theban Hills on the West Bank of the River Nile opposite the modern city of Luxor, Egypt. Although other structures are located within the area, the location is today associated almost exclusively with the Mortuary Temple of Ramesses III The temple, some 150m long, is of orthodox design, and resembles closely the mortuary temple of Ramesses II (the Ramesseum). You will also be able to visit some other temples inside Habu Temple such as Temple of Amun dating to the 18th Dynasty, built by Queen Hatshepsut and Thutmose III. It has undergone many alterations and modifications over the years.
Then continue your day to Deir el Medina, known as The Valley of the worker. Deir el-Medina is an ancient Egyptian village which was home to the artisans who worked on the tombs in the Valley of the Kings during the 18th to 20th dynasties of the New Kingdom period (ca. 1550–1080 BC) The paintings appear so fresh.
End your day Tour with a visit to Valley of the Queens it's is a place where wives of Pharaohs were buried in ancient times. In ancient times, it was known as Ta-Set-Neferu, meaning –"the place of the Children of the Pharaoh", because along with the Queens of the 18th, 19th and 20th dynasties (1550–1070 BCE) many princes and princesses were also buried with various members of the nobility. You will be returned to your hotel in Luxor.
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private English Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- All service charges & taxes.
- Any extras not mentioned in the program.
- Up to 2 years: FREE
- Age from 2 and below 6 years: 25% of adult price
- Age from 6 up to 11 years: 50% of adult price
- Ages 12 and Up: adult price.
- Children policy is applied to children who share rooms with their parents ( Maximum 1 Child sharing parent's room )
- If your tour includes airfare, additional charges for your children may apply.