Felucca Ride on the Nile
Late afternoon, our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor, and transfer to the Nile side, where your Felucca is waiting for you journey. Board your boat and relax on the soft cushions. Experience the peace and tranquility of the Nile water that has been the lifeblood of Egypt since Pharaonic times. Enjoy a cool drink as you gently glide down the river. Watch the real Egyptian life pass by and enjoy the fantastic scenes that have not changed in millennia, the children playing in the water, the camels and donkeys, the farmers going about their work in the same ways they have done for centuries, and admire the water buffalo and a wide variety of birds. The felucca will sail to the Banana Island "an Island covered with banana plantations" the boat captain will berth the felucca off the island and take you on a short exploratory tour of the island, where you’ll be offered a refreshing cup of traditional Egyptian tea and some of the sweetest, most delicious bananas you have ever tasted. Continue sailing and watch the sun sets slowly over Luxor West Bank, take in the scenes of life around you as you sail along the Nile, back to the Nile side and then transfer to your hotel in Luxor.
- Pick up from your hotel in Luxor & return.
- Transfer by A/C car.
- Mineral water on board .
- All taxes & service.
- Any extras not mentioned in the program.
- Up to 2 years: FREE
- Age from 2 and below 6 years: 25% of adult price
- Age from 6 up to 11 years: 50% of adult price
- Ages 12 and Up: adult price.
- Children policy is applied to children who share rooms with their parents ( Maximum 1 Child sharing parent's room )
- If your tour includes airfare, additional charges for your children may apply.