Private tour to Danderah and Abydos from Luxor
Meet your tour Egyptologist who will escort you to Dandara which is situated 85 km North of Luxor. In Dandara you shall visit the beautiful temple of the goddess of beauty Hathor. The temple has a massive stone roof, underground passages and a magnificent rare relief of Queen Cleopatra IV and her son caesarian. The Temple of Hathor, it was known as the 'Castle of the Sistrum' or 'Pr. Hathor' - House of Hathor.
Then continue to Abydos city, 135 km from Luxor. There you will visit Abydos temple where the ancient Egyptian believed of god (Lord of the underworld) to be buried there. The temple was built by King Seti I, and completed by King Ramsess II, known as temple of Seti I. The paintings of the gods and Pharaohs on the walls of the Osiris Temple at Abydos are among the most beautifully preserved in Egypt. Getting to these sites you will pass by local villages and majestic sceneries for the River Nile and the fields. They are as enjoyable as visiting the temples themselves. After finishing your tour drive back to Luxor.
- Pick up services from hotel & return
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- English speaking Egyptologist guide
- All service charges and taxes
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Up to 2 years: FREE
- Age from 2 and below 6 years: 25% of adult price
- Age from 6 up to 11 years: 50% of adult price
- Ages 12 and Up: adult price.
- Children policy is applied to children who share rooms with their parents ( Maximum 1 Child sharing parent's room )
- If your tour includes airfare, additional charges for your children may apply.