Private tour to the East Bank
Your expert Egyptologist Tour Guide will pick you up from your Luxor Train station / Airport / Hotel or Nile Cruise. Then start your half day tour to the temple of Karnak, the largest temple ever built in Egypt, The complex construction started during the reign of Senusret I (1971–1926 BC) in the Middle Kingdom and continued into the Ptolemaic period (332-30 BC), covers almost 2000 years of the Egyptian History. Enjoy walking through the fantastic avenue of sphinxes with Lion's body and Ram's head, then the Great Pylons, the great hypostyle hall with 134 columns, the obelisks, the sanctuary of Philip III arrhidaeus of Macedon, The Akh Menu of Tuthmosis III (1479–1425 BC) and the sacred lake. And then enjoy free time to explore the great temple at leisure .
Continue to visit Luxor temple, located in Luxor city center, marked the other end of the Sphinx Avenue extended between Karnak temple and Luxor temple. Luxor temple was built by Amenhotep III (1386 to 1349 BC) and Ramses II (1290 –1223 BC) while other pharaohs like Tutankhamon, Hormohep and Alexander the great added to the Temple's construction. After a fantastic guided tour to Luxor temple enjoy free time at leisure.
Later on, you will be transferred to your place of choice in Luxor East bank (Train station / Airport / Hotel / Nile Cruise).
- Pick up from your hotel in Luxor.
- Private day tour to the East Bank in Luxor.
- Entrance fees to the above mentioned sites.
- English speaking guide.
- A bottle of Mineral water to each person.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Return back to your hotel in Luxor.
- Any extras not mention in program.
- Tipping to Guide, Driver, etc.
- Up to 2 years: FREE
- Age from 2 and below 6 years: 25% of adult price
- Age from 6 up to 11 years: 50% of adult price
- Ages 12 and Up: adult price.
- Children policy is applied to children who share rooms with their parents ( Maximum 1 Child sharing parent's room )
- If your tour includes airfare, additional charges for your children may apply.