Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temples
After sunset, Love Egypt Tours representative will pick you up from your Nile Cruise / hotel in Luxor, for a fantastic 1 hour show at the great complex of Karnak temples. The show begins as you walk along the avenue of Sphinx stopping at the towering facade into the great court and the awesome hypostyle hall. Walking through the complex a booming Pharaoh’s voice narrates the history of rulers shared in building the largest temple in Egypt, more than 2000 years history of construction and various additions left by rulers like; Tutankhamon, Ramses II and Queen Hatshepsut and the Greek and Roman rulers as well. The second part of the Luxor Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temple, starts by finding your seat overlooking the sacred lake, as the complex is illuminated, and the story of Egypt continues. Please note, while the show is suitable for all ages, the ground in and around Karnak is uneven, please wear comfortable flat walking shoes. After ending, you will be transferred back to your Nile Cruise or Hotel in Luxor.
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private English Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- All service charges & taxes.
Any extras not mentioned in the program.
- Up to 2 years: FREE
- Age from 2 and below 6 years: 25% of adult price
- Age from 6 up to 11 years: 50% of adult price
- Ages 12 and Up: adult price.
- Children policy is applied to children who share rooms with their parents ( Maximum 1 Child sharing parent's room )
- If your tour includes airfare, additional charges for your children may apply.