Tour to Luxor Museum and Mummification Museum
We will be picked up from your hotel to start your half day tour visiting Luxor Museum and Mummification Museum. Start the day visiting the Luxor Museum located in the Egyptian city of Luxor (ancient Thebes). Inaugurated in 1975, the museum is housed in a small, purpose-built building. The range of artifacts on display is far more restricted than the country's main collections in the Museum of Antiquities in Cairo; this was, however, deliberate, since the museum prides itself on the quality of the pieces it has, the uncluttered way in which they are displayed, and the clear multilingual labelling used.
Then Transfer to Mummification museum It is located in the Egyptian city of Luxor. It stands on the corniche, in front of the Mina Palace Hotel, to the north of Luxor Temple, overlooking the River Nile. The museum is intended to provide visitors with an understanding of the ancient art of mummification. The Ancient Egyptians applied embalming techniques to many species, not only to dead humans. Later transfer back to your hotel in Luxor
- Multilingual expert Egyptologist Guide
- All your tours and excursions are by our deluxe coach
- All your visits include entrance fees
- Mineral Water
- Our prices include all taxes and services
- Personal items
- Up to 2 years: FREE
- Age from 2 and below 6 years: 25% of adult price
- Age from 6 up to 11 years: 50% of adult price
- Ages 12 and Up: adult price.
- Children policy is applied to children who share rooms with their parents ( Maximum 1 Child sharing parent's room )
- If your tour includes airfare, additional charges for your children may apply.