Two Days Tour to Luxor from Marsa Alam
our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Marsa Alam to Luxor to enjoy visiting east bank , Luxor temple it’s consider the Open air museum ,it’s built around 1350 by king Amenhotep 111,then continue visit Karnak temple dedicated to the main god in Thebes Amun Ra ,it’s largest temple in the world ,then drive back to your hotel to check-in,( Optional sound and light show at Karnak temple ),overnight Luxor
after breakfast will pick you up to enjoy your visiting to west bank of Luxor ,valley of kings,it’s over 62 tombs for kings ruled Egypt during new kingdom,among of them the tomb of king Tut Ankh Amun which discovered in 1922,continue to visit Hatshpsuit temple ,it’s impressive temple had a unique design take the shape of modern houses.(built around 1475 bc ),then continue to visit colossi of Memnon,built by Egyptian king Amenhotep111,(it’s had lovely greek story ).then transfer back to your hotel at Marsa Alam.
- Up to 2 years: FREE
- Age from 2 and below 6 years: 25% of adult price
- Age from 6 up to 11 years: 50% of adult price
- Ages 12 and Up: adult price.
- Children policy is applied to children who share rooms with their parents ( Maximum 1 Child sharing parent's room )
- If your tour includes airfare, additional charges for your children may apply.