Two Days Trip to Aswan and Abu Simbel from Marsa Alam
After breakfast our representative will pick you up from your hotel Mars Alam by air conditional car to aswan (driving around 4,30 hours ) to start visiting Philae temple which dedicated to goddess of love at ancient Egyptian time the goddess Isis ,the temple built on a wonderful location on island and it’s built during the Roman period,then continue to visit High Dam one of modern project in last century to save the water of River Nile and now day covered Egypt around 45% of the electricity ,then dive back to your hotel to check -in ,(optional sound and light show at Philea temple)Overnight Aswan.
Early morning at 3,30 AM pick you up from your hotel by air conditional car driving around 3 hours to visit Abu Simbel temple, it’s built by the great king Ramsses II,it’s dedicated to god RA-Horakhty ,it’s discovered in 1813 ,the temple cut in rock around 65 meters depth and king Ramsess II recorded his victory against Qadesh there ,the small temple also there dedicated to goddess Hathor also known (Nefertari temple ),the favorite wife of king Ramsess11,then transfer back to Aswan enjoy your lunch,after that drive back to your hotel in Marsa Alam
- Up to 2 years: FREE
- Age from 2 and below 6 years: 25% of adult price
- Age from 6 up to 11 years: 50% of adult price
- Ages 12 and Up: adult price.
- Children policy is applied to children who share rooms with their parents ( Maximum 1 Child sharing parent's room )
- If your tour includes airfare, additional charges for your children may apply.