Royal Lotus is comprised of 62 spacious guests and two magnificent Royal Suites with a lounge and en suite shower room. All accommodation enjoys the latest amenities, individually controlled air-conditioning, panoramic windows, telephone, TV, mini-bar and hairdryer. There is also an Internet Corner and Gift Shop.
- Panoramic windows in each cabin
- Cabins are fully air conditioned
- Internet access
- Private bath/shower with hair dryer
- Satellite color TV
- Protection and smoke detector in each cabin
- Spa center and message
- Swimming pool, bar & Sun deck
- Safe box in each cabin
- Telephone system with international calls.
- Doctor on calls on board.
- Gymnasium Laundry service & housekeeping
- All major credit cards accepted
The Lotus three meal restaurant for a sample of cuisine from around the world, the Observation Bar with breathtaking views perfect for a sunset cocktail, the informal Sun Deck Bar for beverages and snacks and the Crescent Lounge and Bar with a dance area which is also the venue for the welcome cocktail reception, galabeyya party and theme evenings. Mövenpick ice cream kiosk.
A plunge pool linked to a Jacuzzi located on the spacious Sun Deck. Three stylishly furnished areas; tables and chairs in the shade of a canopy, sun loungers around the pool and a choice of Bedouin style low seating or huge comfortable sofas. The fully equipped gymnasium on the third deck also offers a Nile view. Bridge tables
- 04 or 03 nights’ accommodation on board the Nile cruises based on FB basis.
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- Assistance of our personnel during your stay and excursions
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned deluxe vehicle private
- All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary private
- Entrance fees to all sights in and between Luxor and Aswan
- Private Egyptologist English-speaking tour guide (s)
- Complementary 01 bottle of water per day per person
- All transfers by A-C vehicles with qualified driver (s).
- All service charges and taxes
- Any Extra meals and beverages.
- All personal expenses like laundry etc.
- Tipping to Guide, Driver, etc.
- Any Optional tours may require.
Summer Prices (May To September) :
|03 Nights||04 Nights|
Winter prices (October To April) :
|03 Nights||04 Nights|