Enjoy visiting the pyramids of Giza plateau, Sphinx and Sakkara after a night in Cairo visit Egyptian museum, Saladin’s citadel and Mohammed Ali mosque in the end shop in Khan El Khalili
Love Egypt tours representative will pick you up from Alexandria port by the cruise exit door to private air-conditioned car to transfer to Cairo to visit the pyramids of Giza one of the seven wonders of the world and enjoy the great Sphinx for the king Chephren then visit Sakkara where there the step pyramids of Zoser it was built around 2630 B.C as a tomb for the king Zoser and consider the oldest stone structure then have lunch, overnight in Cairo.
After breakfast in hotel you will visit the Egyptian museum which had 120,000 collections from the pharaonic period also the treasures of Tut ankh Amon which discovered in his tombs in 1920. Then have your lunch after that visit Saladin citadel and Alabaster mosque Mohammed Ali Turkish man who ruled Egypt over 45 years (1805-1849) continue to Islamic Cairo where you will be to Khan El Khalili then drive back to Alexandria port back to your cruise ship for the final departure.
- Pick up services from Alexandria Port & return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation for a night at 5* hotel, Mena House Hotel
- Private English Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to mentioned sites
- Lunch meals at a local restaurant
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- All Service charges & taxes
- Any extras not mentioned in the tour
|2 to 4 Persons||$ 260|
|5 to 10 Persons||$ 235|